2009-02-14

Mud Pitt

With the warmer weather upon us I thought it would be a good idea to take Rio up to the off-leash area. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

It turned out to be a huge mud pit. We started out alone.

Rio in the mud pit

Then we were joined by 3 other greyhounds.

Indigo
Indigo

Daphne
Daphne

Her sister, Casey, is shyer and I didn't get a good picture of her.

Then we were joined by two boisterous huskys. The younger decided to jump all over me thus transferring the mud to me. You see I had brought some treats with me to the park and was feeding the greyhounds when the huskys showed up. Greyhounds are much more mannerly than other dogs.

This little fellow just wouldn't leave me a lone. He climbed between my legs to get my attentions. Cute, isn't he?

Puppy At Park

This was what Rio's feet looked like. Multiply that by all of the dogs at the park and it was one muddy day.

Muddy Paws

Rio started to get really barky when another dog showed up, so we decided it was time to move on.

Rapt Attention


Needless to say my cloths went straight into the washing machine. My boots haven't recovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment